Went out with Lysia and Yanhui to shop around for some of their stuffs. Supposed to have Qiao Xuan also but she "flew an aeroplane" last minute. Well I think I made a wrong choice of accompanying 2 teenage girls around as shopping with them is very tiring! Well it was quite an eye opener for this Valentine's Day as Takashimaya has a lot of very nicely wrapped chocolates. The packaging is really very attractive that it seems that you buy the chocolates only for the packaging! And I'm not buying any since I'm not going to give any sweets at all for V.day. Although I bought some Chocolate with Scotch Whisky and Volka in to share with the Astro ppl.
Walked around, got hungry and bought a bun which Doraemon loves to eat. Haha not bad at least it satisfied my hunger a little. 5.30pm, Selene's brother came and the rest has not arrived at all. So we went ahead to Heeren's Marche to get the tables first. But seems that Marche has a very devious plan to force each person to spend at least $15 of meal even for kids! Somemore we had about 10 persons and once confirm the seats that's it! If one person or more decided not to come it will be a great economic disaster for us! Anyway the staff made us wait at the entrance for a very long time that I was quite fed up and told the rest to change our eating location also told the staff to fuck off (But being such a nice guy of course I didn't fuck them lah). Brought them to Waraku Jap Restaurant to eat instead. We got a room and didn't have to wait much either! Whahaha! Later Junwei, Qiao Xuan, Juntong and his friend came. Ate really full again! Then drank tea and ate Japanese sweets from Qiao Xuan. Finally Henry came. There was this Japanese guy which I think he's still new here which we find him very hilarious cause whenever we tried to order from him he will get other waiters to take our orders. He's only in charge of refilling our tea and serving our dishes. The girls found him cute as we just kept disturbing him and he was very polite. In the end he was defeated by us when we gave him a big stack of notes for the bill! I think he was very afraid of handling such large sum of money hahaha he gave us a thumbs up! Hahaha
Thereafter we took a bus to walk around river Hong Bao to see the night life there. After that we ate our alcohol chocolates and went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment