First met up with Ivy at the bus stop but she wanted to buy 4D so she told me to leave first if the bus arrives, but waited so long for the bus in the end she finished buying her number and came back and I'm still waiting. Took the MRT later instead of taking the bus all the way to City Hall cause we by the time we reached our destination by bus, we will be late. Then met up with Jenny, Cherie and Ryan + Ewan who caught up with us later. Leroy was the first at the restaurant. Then the rest came in one by one later. Eugene was the last and the latest person to arrive. We've already finished our food then he arrived. Tsk so late hahaha. Received my present from them! I had a hard time guessing what was it even though everyone was trying their best to give a very obvious hint! Opps I'm not good at guessing! Anyway it's a black G-shock watch for my soon coming army days! But I guess I won't be wearing it during BMT, maybe after my post out! Thanks A lot!
.jpg)
After a full lunch, they went to Swensen's for another sinful eating. Icecream. Got tricked by them when they secretly changed my order to the Birthday Icecream. Forget the name. Chatted walked around, some left for home. Left Ryan, Eugene, Neil, Jenny, Cherie, Ivy and I. Went to Marina Centre to look at some models before Dawson came. Ryan and Eugene got their night cycling later and Neil needs sleep so they left. Ivy thought there was a sneak preview of Hitch today but found out there was no sneak preview at all!

In the end watched "Closer" with Ivy, Dawson and Chien Chi which was recommended by Cherie. Wanna kill Cherie after the movie! OMG the whole show was about SEX. It's another changing spouses story but it's like loving her/him for the sake of sex. Thought it was some romance story cause the beginning was like one. Then from then on it's just I love you cause I think you are good in bed. Oh ya it's M18 and there were some nudity. The thing that is good was the ending but somehow you have that feeling of WTH? Somehow the movie is trying to protray a deeper meaning but it falls shallow. I think this film appeal more to the female audience.
After the movie went to Long John's for a bite. Thereafter to the Esplanade to sit around and chat. Daoxian can really crap alot! Had alot of laugher listening to him crap, him dreaming of being Prince of Dubai. Hahaha. Ivy received a call! It's from Patsy! Had a speakerphone chat with 4 person chatting over 1 phone. It's good to hear her again. She's doing fine over there though her net connection is not up yet. Listened to her talk about how's life there and chat for about 40 mins before saying goodbye cause we're worried for her phone bills. Back to group sharing and crapping till 3 am plus before heading home.
No comments:
Post a Comment