Went to penisula plaza today with Candice to check out the prices of cameras for Astrophotography. First went to Cathay Photo to check out the prices of Canon 20D and Nikon FM3A. The Canon 20D is about $2.9K! Wow wish I got the money to get that! Super cool. Then later went to John 3:16 to check out the price, it was cheaper for the kit, about $2.8K if I can remember. The Canon 20D is really making me drool. Anyway suddenly thought up of purchasing another equipment that is useful for Astro! A Video cam! Hahaha. Went back to the shop again to check out the price of the video cam, then went to Sony and Canon's showroom to check out the models. The new sony video cam looks very nice to play ahhaha. Cool next time can produce our own Astro drama serials hahaha!
After a tiring search went down to the foodcourt to let Candice had her lunch. Poor girl, she only had Old Chang Kee to munch on after her lecture before meeting me. Then went down to Gramophone to check out the music cds there. Bought Guns & Roses best album. Sometimes I just like old rock ballads. They are really nice, just can't forget X Japan's Ballads, the best!
Evening, returned back to NP for astro. Went to watch some singing competition cause one of my junior was singing in the finals, performing as a group singing F4 song? Eek. Hahaha I wonder which part will he sing. Anyway didn't stay to watch them perform as I can't stand some of the singing. Some were too loud it's jarring on the ears! But some sang well. The guys can't make it in the solo singings. Back to astro again for chit chat and jokes! Much better!
No comments:
Post a Comment