I'll never over drink again. Went for a christmas dinner with Jenny, Peishan, Cherie, Jas and Ewan at Jas's home. Had a great time there drunk! That Ewan brought Tequila for us to drink and everyone of us gluped down shots of the drink! In total I think I took 2 shots and 2 pops of tequila. Wasn't so drunk until after a while where my liver cannot process any more of the alchohol until my last drink. The effects are terrible. Got very high and sleepy, not mentioning tipsy. Then later vomitted out everything for a few times. In the end I just slept over while Ewan and Cherie left. I think the only one who wasn't so drunk was Jenny. All of us were zonked out. Then left in the morning for work, I thought the students were coming also so had to be responsible cause none of the perm staff in Microlab is working. Turned out no one came. :ol Spent my time in the lab sleeping. Now even as I'm typing, my stomach still feels queasy and I think I'm still feeling the effects of hangover. Uhhhh..........
No comments:
Post a Comment