It's been a month already since I started work in Kemin, but it seemed like a long time. Well, guess my enlistment will not be in the december period. Too bad Neil, I won't be joining you as your buddy. Well today Dr Koh came again to visit his students and brought along someone..........Dr Zaman! Apparently she was there for a tour around the lab, everyone thought she will be the next teacher in charge for the students after Dr Koh leaves but too bad she isn't, so it's still a mystery who's the next. Well I guess because she's in charge of Eric who is the Lab tech for the Ribotype machine (only 2 exists in Singapore!) in Ngee Ann Poly and the machine seems to be malfunctioning. Always. Well Dr Koh brought her here so Alex dun have to go through Dr Koh to use the Ribotyper, since he won't be in school by then. Hiaz, Siti, Philip, Terry and Jeffery will be leaving Kemin tomorrow although it won't be forever cause they have to come back for Project time stated in their timetable, but the lab will be lonely again. Less crapping around and Bae Yong Jun jokes haha. Tomorrow is Kemin's activity day, almost everyone is leaving at 4 pm for some activity in East Coast Park, BUT I can only leave at 5 pm cause I'm not going. Arggg.
No comments:
Post a Comment