Monday, December 06, 2004

ANE X

3 Dec 04
Went back home from work, shagged, then received a call from Neil and Selene calling me to come down for ANE cause they still need manpower for the night walk. I was supposed to go for camp on the next day. So started packing up, then recieved another call from Ryan asking me to join him, Peishan and Ivy for lunch since he's just around. Came down to meet them then went to the hawker centre to accompany him to have his dinner. Ordered oyster omelette! Suddenly got a craving for that! Chit chatted until about 10 plus? Sent Peishan and Ryan to the bus stop before sending Ivy back home and finally back home again, started packing other stuffs. Reached NP about midnight, then crapping around (lack of sleep) before preparing for night walk. I hate night walk! Have to always wait for the f***ing participants just to scare them, and must wait for HOURS!! It's damn shitty especially when you need sleep. I missed scaring one grp cause I suddenly doze off to la la land before Hendry came to woke me up. Haha I guess Neil was desperately signalling me to scare them haha. Finally Night walk was over and got to sleep for the next day.

4 Dec 04
It's Station Games day! Neil, Aaron and I were the station masters for the most disgusting game of the camp.................BUTTER HILL. Basically it's a hill splattered with butter + oil + water + mud + sweat. The objective is to get up to the top of the hil within a time limit. It's not easy at all. This year's butter hill is the toughest cause our canvas sheet are new and smoooooth. It was fun torturing the participants.......Whahahaha. Some teams were really great! But at the end washing up was shitty, oily all over, I just threw away my unwanted clothes. In the night, the sky was very clear! Took my scope and started to stargaze around, look at Saturn, messier objects... it's been a long time since I touched my scope. Stargaze until sian, went to sleep.

5 Dec 04
Last day of camp! It's time to break camp with all the photo takings and cheering and singing. The participants don't want to go home yet!!! Took so long waiting for them to go haha. I must congratulate our chairman and comm members for such a wonderful ANE 10 for the participants. Good job!

6 Dec 04
Argggg back to work. Today was not a good day for me. I screwed up my experiment again! One of the stupid flask spilled while shaking in the incubator!! And I was going to do my FOX-2 test on that! I'm so pissed with "toot" also. I think the microlab is a goner. Biohazard hood got gas leak, materials always run out, Lab not UVed. Grrrrr. There's a new project student today from NUS and she will be doing H2O2 tests, so she will be most likely under the "toot". Hope she won't be suffering cause she's a female.

No comments: