Counting down...........0.5 more days before I leave Kemin. I can't wait to say goodbye to this company though I'll miss some of the staffs there like Shifu, SM, Mirin, Auntie and friends there. Working in Kemin did remind me of some memories during the attachment days with the Weiching, Yingfang and Patsy, plus now our juniors Siti, Terry, Philip and Jeffery. Some bad, some good, some funny moments. I prefer not to think of the bad one ahhaah. Still I think it's a relief to leave as soon as possible as it does not benefit working there in a long run. I wonder how will the lab will be again after I leave.......... sad and gloomy again?? Well there will be a replacement from JC, so hope she can spread some sunshine there (though JC still have to be babysitted) Tsk! Lol.
All in all to my pals in Kemin: Ganbate, stay cheerful and endure!
No comments:
Post a Comment