Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ugly Singaporean

Today while taking the MRT, saw some really really Ugly Singaporean. Not as in beauty but as in their mannerism. As the train stopped at bugis. A mom and 2 of her sons, one which is about 6, the other about 14 years old ran into the super crowded train. Both the mom and the elder son is quite tall and lanky. Seems like they got on the train in time before the door closes. The mom was lugging a heavy computer casing while the elder son was holding...nothing. What's more he was complaining that the mom was so slow. I was quite shocked at the way the son say about his mother, what's more he should be the one carrying the casing instead of the mom carrying. I'm PISSED.
Well I was hearing them talking to each other. The mom was telling off her son that he suddenly ran off to the other door of the train to board and caused her to panic. Then the son rebuked that this side was less crowded and he want to find a place to sit. The mom scold her son that the casing she's holding is heavy, she can't run so fast. Somemore there's no seats in this cabin.
Then the son said something that really pissed me and also the rest of the cabin.

Son talking in Chinese: "Aiya, Singaporeans are all selfish. So we must snatch the seats before they do."

Upon hearing this, I feel like giving the son a really good punch in the face. And I'm just standing right beside him. What a fucker.... first he got the hands and legs (Chinese translation) to help his mom to carry the computer casing and I'm sure that it's his. Next he has the guts to say that he must snatch seats before anyone can. Now can you see who's the selfish one? The irony is that he's local. OMG what education did he receive to have this kind of selfish thinking. This kind of guy is a true "Ugly Singaporean". Too bad I dun have a camera phone or else I'll post his ugly picture here for all to condemn.

"Ding dong! City Hall Interchange."

Reached my stop. Most of the people are getting off here, and before I left, saw the bastard quickly squeezing through the crowd just to put his ass on the seat.......and left his mom still standing........

No comments: