Sunday, October 10, 2004

Went out with Weiching on Saturday cause I wanted to buy an Astro book for myself and also to teach the juniors but amazingly she mistook that I was going to look for a present. I wonder how did that happen? Haaha, anyway we met at 4pm then went to Kinokuniya to look for my Astro book before settling on the "Astronomy Demystified", the rest of the books are damn expensive. Later went to the library to slack and wait for time to pass, before walking to the Waraku restaurant at the Starhub building. It's becoming my new fav eating place after I discovered it while walking aimlessly a few months ago. So we waited in the restaurant for Yingfang as she is late while deciding what to eat. I ordered my Asahi beer as usual while waiting for the girl to come. Later all of us chatted, had our dinner, then went for a walk to heeren as Yingfang need to change her watch strap, then walked to takashimaya, finally to City hall to drink coffee at the city link. Argggg, the latte is so Expensive for it's size! SO SMALL. Seems that I had no luck in drinking coffee of late, also I keep spilling my drink, dunno why. Well it's quite a long time since I met the girls again, the last time was in the hospital, nothing much chged about them. It's good to see them again, but Patsy wasn't there. When it's time to move on, move one yah. Oh YA, I saw the CNA newscaster Suzanne Ho while leaving the cafe, Yingfang was pointing to her to me. SHE'S TALL! I love watching her every morning on the bus! HAhaah she's very pretty and always brighten up my day!

No comments: