Work again today, well it's Thursday! Today is the day of the arrival of the Big Boss, Chris Nelson. Everyone was quite jittery, get to clean up the lab abit, most of the tidy up was done by Jeffery, so just sat around ahaha. I found that Jeffery and Philip loves to clean up the lab everytime, morning and before the end of the day. I'll just wash up my stuff and whatever is in the sink. Well Dr Koh dropped by today to visit his students on their project. He didn't know I was here, so when I came out to greet him he's very shocked! It was really funny to see his shocked face, I bet it's the same face when he saw Yingfang working there also.
Hmmmmmmmmm so this is his expression in ascii: 0_0!
After the students meeting with Alex and Dr Koh they became stressed again................so gloomy. Jeffery's face was all black! But they'll be fine later, wonder why Jeffery always laugh when he talks to me.... anyway he does that to everyone he talks too haha. Talking about gloomy, I think the lab I'm working in has a very dark and gloomy feeling, giving a very stressful environment........no wonder. Sara's (my ex-mentor) lab has a very happy feeling when I'm in it! Anyway Chris Nelson came to the lab for a look, well he quite a typical american, though he seems to give that aura that he is able to spot any mistakes you make however small..
Everyone was asking if I regret working here, well the answer is yah, if not for the pay and some of the dear friends I have here, I won't even work here. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment