Last Day at IRAS
Hooray! Today is my last day of work! At 5 pm, Eugene, Jenny and I decided to go celebrate by watching a movie.........but when we reached orchard, went to Lido........no show, so went to Cathay..........no show haha, sian. In the end we ate at Sakae Sushi at HMV as both of them had a craving for sushi. But sushi buffet over liao, so we went for ala carte sushi!!!! And for the first time we tried cold SAKE. Not very used to the taste as it has a very unpleasant before and after taste, a very alcohol taste. Down abt 3 cups...... stop, feeling a bit bloated after eating so much, Jenny best dunno how many cups she drank, at first she gave a very weird face after tasting it, later she found it sweet after a few cups. Hmmm seems drinking sake needs aquired taste also. *Impressed*.
As we slowly sipped our sake and trying to get each other drunk, Eugene as usual crapping alot ahahahah, actually everyone is crapping! (it's the sake!!). Later started talking abt those lovey dovey moments. Well I find that finding love is isn't easy, falling in love is very easy. Honestly I tend to like a person quite easily after getting to know her more, but after a few rejections I have been keeping my emotions in check, never to fall in love again. Eugene aka love expert told me: Spot potential targets, there's only 4 singles left in our League, you, Neil, Ewan and Leroy. Jenny aka Lovey dovey expert: After NS it's EVEN HARDER to FIND a girlfriend, Look at my brother.............single! Well, I don't know when I will meet miss right, maybe tomorrow, next month, years, never or she may be actually the person whom I knew all along. I think I'm quite a bad lover hahaha, I think I'll drive my gf to madness...........
No comments:
Post a Comment