Thursday, August 06, 2009

Zirca

Recently I had quite a low tolerance for boredom. I was probably going to die of boredom at home on a Wednesday evening. However, Erika is just starting her leave and it's a rare chance to meet her out again. So we just hang out as it's ladies night. Initially we stopped at Butter factory, but decided to go Clarke Quay as the crowd seemed to be too young for her picking. Tried Zirca, which I haven't got to chance to visit. But it was quite disappointing as it was not as big as I thought. But at least that night we had spaces to dance rather than being a sandwich. Sigh, after years of not clubbing, I'm just like a little boy tasting his first taste of night life........

Shit, I still look younger than my present age.



P.s I'm still having problems with blogger! Can't upload photos yet.

Update: Finally got the photos, it's Singnet's problem!

No comments: