Something's wrong with Blogger these days. I can't format my style of words and can't even upload any photos through blogger cause the buttons just went missing!
Anyway, I attended Joey Yap's Bazi for Wealth seminar. What is it about? It is actually a seminar about knowing your personality, strengths and weakness using an ancient chinese chart called Bazi (八字). What is Bazi? It is a chart based on your birth date which can reveal everything about your life and destiny since the day you were born. Well this may sound superstitious like those fortune telling stuffs, but hey it depends on whether you believe it or not. However, I found it to be the most accurate and least bull shit unlike other astrology methods. The greatest men and kings all used it, why not learn it too?
It was the full day seminar spanning from 10 am to 5 pm, but it was worth the time and money. The seminar emphasized on identifying your strengths and weaknesses, and what kind of person you are. And by knowing these, we can concentrate on our strengths to develop ourselves. Reading personality using Bazi is just barely skimming the surface cause as you go further into it, there are more to reveal like luck cycles. But that's for the professionals to decipher.
Talking about destiny, what everyone wanted to know was,
WILL I BECOME RICH?
The answer is.......................it depends.
Not everyone is born rich nor is going to be rich. It's just fated. From the day you were born, your destiny is fixed. Some were born to be winners and some, losers. But how you lived your life is another thing. Cause though destiny is fixed but there is a slight chance it can be altered. So it's how you live your life.
Nowadays you see many emphasis on entrepreneurship. Even the government is trying to encourage everyone to start their own business. Please don't blindly listen to them. Some of us are successful in running businesses, but many, no matter how hard you tried, just cannot do it. Why? Cause most just do not have the destiny of a businessman.
Even if one is not destined to be a businessman, don't fret. There are other ways of making money. I'm going to reveal one way to be rich:
MARRY TO A RICH GUY OR GIRL LOR
I'm not lying. It's possible! Hahaha!
Of course, the most important thing is to invest in yourself. I'm sure many of the world's richest person has mentioned it many many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment