Sunday, July 05, 2009

Changi Village

Been to Changi Village for supper last night which I had an experience of looking at Bapoks. Sitting in my friend's car, we drove past those bapoks who are advertising their business along the carpark. I've seen bapoks before, usually you can tell by their broad shoulders and adam's apple. Most would be very ugly, but some of the bapoks are like SUPER Chio. OMG it's so sick. One had like plastic boobs almost spilling out of his clothes! One of my friend went high looking at those chio bapoks. I really wonder about his orientation now. Then as we drove for a second round to pick up other friends, we saw this uncle driving to a bapok, chatted awhile (probably asking for price) and the bapok hopped on! OMGGGGGG. Was that man so desperate that he opted for a bapok rather than those prostitutes from geylang? This is so sick!

No comments: