Friday, June 15, 2007

Macau Day 2

Woke up in the morning to have our breakfast in Sendo Square (議事亭前地). When we reached there, it started to rain heavily! Luckily I brought an umbrella with us. But the rain really affected the places that we can go for photo taking. Ate at a famous Wonton restaurant in Macau at there. Delicious!

The restaurant's name


My delicious wonton noodles!


Braised noodles

After our fulfilling breakfast, it's time for other food! BEWARE... this is going to become a food blog. Walk to another street to eat puddings and cakes! As you can see on the left of my beautiful model's hand, the white cake is marshmallow pudding and the yellow one well.. I'm not sure, should be lemon pudding. The taste of both is light and wasn't very sweet. Almost tasteless but good for people who don't like sweet stuffs. On the right of her hands are different flavored puddings: Coconut, chocolate and errrm... the yellow one I forgot.
After a yummy dessert, we hopped on the bus to travel to the Coloane (路環) for Portugese food... Stay tuned!

No comments: