Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Macau 3D2N

Day 1 (9 June 07)

Woke up at 7.30 am to finish packing whatever stuff I need to put in my luggage. Although still feeling a little sleepy, I'm still very excited to have a holiday overseas! Reached the Budget Terminal around 9 am to check-in for the flight. It's a really no frills terminal, kinda empty with only a Han's restaurant there. Ate breakfast there before the flight cause Tiger Airways does not let passengers eat their own food in the plane. It's an almost 4 hour flight to Macau, so gotta have a full stomach before boarding the plane.

Sleepy Hitori

10.30 am, time to enter the gate. The immigration process is quite fast as the person only have to scan your passport and you are in. Then have to queue up to board the plane. Boarding the plane is unlike your usual boarding in Changi Airport. There's a stairs for you to climb up. You can feel the engine of the plane blowing. The plane took off at 11 am. 4 more hours to see LP in Macau!!

The plane arrived as scheduled into Macau at 2.40 pm. The airport there is really really small. Collected my luggage and met lp just outside the gates! So happy! We took a taxi to the hotel but OMG when we mentioned the hotel name, the taxi driver does not understand English at all! Luckily I have the address of the hotel plus lp's cantonese we are able to get there. Thank god! If it was me alone, I guess I'm stucked in the taxi! More to come soon!

No comments: