Friday, January 13, 2006

There goes my $200.....

I'm back! Came back after 2 days of shooting range. It was TIRING!!! For 2 days it was drizzling and raining the whole day. The day spent on shooting and waiting especially during zeroing of our weapons. The Range condition was very bad, wet ground, non working targets which never get shot down after shooting at it so many times. The frustration when your weapon doesn't want to cooperate with you. So you have to stroke and give it a kiss before you go for your shooting. Hahaha! I seen people doing that! Ya and during practice I was very very frustrated cause I keep missing my targets even when I'm pointing my sights right on target. Target up! Aim! Shoot! MISS! )&*%^)^*$^%*(!
In the end everyone did badly including officers and regulars. So everyone's $200 hope gone into the drain. Boo Hoo!

No comments: