Hey hey! Half day! So happy just having half day today. Well, Kemin just had a new President coming in for a visit today. Well the old President was posted to Belgium so a new President was transferred from HK I think. Well basically he's Greek, quite stern and strict looking. Wonder how much is he paid....... Do you know that one of Singapore's CEO is paid more than 3 million dollars per year??!! 3 freaking million dollars!! That's how many times of what I earn! Anyway earn so much also dunno what to spend on. Ya then here comes the freaking rich sons/daughters to help you spend the money on women, cars and booze.
Well stayed at home today to sleep, watch animes and play Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault. Really a great game, bought it last week but didn't have the chance to really play it until now. I got the DVD version. But it's damn freaking hard. The whole game was crawling with Japanese soldiers!! BanZAI!!
So the next game is Half Life 2.
Marcus's Birthday is coming!! Gotta get him a prezzie!
No comments:
Post a Comment