Happy 21st Birthday Marcus!
It's a fine day on Saturday, quite a packed schedule actually. Well woke up around 1130 am to have my breakfast of Katong Laksa which my mother bought, then went to Clementi Macdonalds to meet SK for lunch and chat. Since I was at Mac I decided to try my luck to see if there is the white Hello Kitty, however it's sold out........awwww damn. Guess it's really very popular. Later went to Singapore Polytechnic for a Singastro Festival. It's a festival on Astronomy with talks by different guests on astronomy. Some of the talks are really captivating especially the one on making your own telescopes. Wow it's really hard work just polishing the 2 pieces of glass. It can take up to a few months I think on just grinding and polishing.
There's a surprising incident happened while accompaning SK to Clementi MRT. We were walking in the walkway almost reaching the control station where suddenly my friend caught hold of a guy who just walked past us. Apparently this guy actually pickpocketed my friend's handphone! Luckily my friend was quick to notice and caught the guy. The pickpocketer looks quite young also abt JC age like that. But my friend let the guy go after getting his HP back. Gosh, if I were him I would send him straight to the police. These pickpockters will never learn their lessons! He shouldn't have given him a chance.
Anyway at about 7 pm, Neil and I headed to Marcus home and celebrated his 21st birthday with the league! Whaha our presents we got him a kinky underwear and the MP3 player. Glad he like the presents!
No comments:
Post a Comment