Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Time to blog again! Again friends are going to NS soon...........aiyo so lonely now. Anyway won't be going for Astro this Friday cause I had something on. Finally the school's giving money to CCA clubs after a scandal featured on Streats last year. So there's lots of things to buy huh. Anyway the guys and gals are back from Hong Kong, seems like they had lots of fun! So if anyone going to Astro pls tell Kim Koon on my wish list here:

1. A VLT( Very large telescope)...............ok that even you sell the sch also cannot afford.
2. A Omni Theatre........so we can watch documentries on the BIG SCREEN!
3. Hubble Telescope..............we are waiting for it to falllll......
4. A Observatory on Bukit timah Hill................NOW that is ROMANTIC
5. A HUGE FAN.................Astro club is a natural hell.......WELCOME! Muahahahhaha!
6. Knifes................so we can hunt wild boars on Ubin
7. HAM!???....................That's for Neil only
8. Air CON!!....................always wanted that for astro club
9. Air Tickets Around the world..................North pole, South pole, penguins
10. Space ship......................You know what.
11. Chio bus................I don't know why Astro club is cursed.

Ok it's abit too far fetched I think I'll reconsider my wishes at a later date.

No comments: