Saturday, September 11, 2004

Poor me, I have never gone overseas before in my life, the furthest was only Malaysia and that was freaking donkey years ago and the most "overseas" I've gone is Ubin!! Just $2 to get there! Haha no money to go overseas. *Sigh* travelling is so expensive. Leroy was planning this trip to HK few weeks later, was interested but it's expensive for me. I think I can only pay for the airfares, sad huh. Then when I got the chance to go overseas there is always work which interfers with my trip. First was Australia, next Kuala Lumpur, all cannot go due to work! I feel like a workoholic. My dream trip is to go Japan for a holiday or to find a girlfriend hahaha romantic huh. Haha I hope can make a trip there after NS and before my University semester starts with my friend or girlfriend (maybe she's there waiting!). Ah well better stop babbling before someone whines at me.

No comments: