Tuesday, June 01, 2004
Back
Hi guys! I'm finally back from the hospital. Now I''m currently resting at home slowly recovering my wound. What I can say the stay at the hospital is a nice and traumatising event. I had my surgery done on Sunday morning as the doctors found that my appendix had already exploded. Mine was an unusual case as I was still able to walk around while normally people will have so much pain that they can die. But it wasn't smooth as my wound got infected after surgery. Then the doctors opened my wound without anethestic to clean it up and start to dig into my wound with his fingers almost every morning! Imagine the pain!!! But the nurses there were great as they took good care of me during my sickest days. Thank you so much!!! I will like to thank all my friends who visited me, thanks for your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment