19/6/04
Today went for my Astro camp to have a visit and look around. Came around 12pm when they were having their lunch break. Chatted around, then later it's their games time so I can't really join the fun due to my injury, so walked around chat with Selene and Neil, then go talk with our camp's Chairperson on how's is she going and any problems. Haha I feel I'm like a human resource personnel. Nothing else to do so I went to Ginza Plaza to have a look at a music shop called Luther. Inside the plaza seems quite empty but one shop caught my eye is a japanese fish shop selling lotsa kind of edible fishes!!!!! Oh my I'm so tempted to have a look and bite! So went to the music shop, and finally bought my electric guitar for 218 bucks! I'm so happy!! The owner was very nice to demostrate the use of the amplifier and helped me to tune and straighten the neck. The guy called Zack told me that he learned his guitar skills also by himself and said that the rock music in the past was much better than today's rock. I tend to agree cause rocks of yesteryears even can do ballads which is so so so nice and touching. A satisfied customer! Came back to camp to see ppl play games then see some Germans or Finnish play soccer on the field. Dinner time at least I get to serve dinner to the participants hehehe. With Neil around camp is always fun! But didn't stay for the night as I was tired and I need to rest.
Tested my new toy today and damn! It's a whole new experience! I finally can play rock music (NO LINKIN PARK PLZ) with distortion effects from the amplifier. I felt my speed has dramatically increased after playing so long with my old aucostics guitar then switching to electric. Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment