As an adventurer, I was thinking of what new bar to try out. I suddenly remembered hearing a new bar at the roof terrace at the Esplanade.Orgo.
The bar had a very nice ambiance, classy, opened air. At first I was seated at the back of the bar where the Esplanade's exhausts are. It was too hot and I requested immediately to change seats. We got our change of seats to the front which was much better! Cooling and nice. What I was interested in were their cocktails. Looking at their menu I found the cocktails are very unique and so I ordered a apple and shiso martini cocktail. They had a mixologist to mix your unique blend of cocktail. Presentation of the cocktails were very nice. And I found my drink very smooth and fruity.
Doesn't this look like a work of art?Other than drinks I tried one of their food menu, Potato a la Dauphinoise, which is slow-baked slices of potatoes with cream & cheese.
I liked the cheesy flavour which goes well with the potatoes. It's nice as a snack when feeling peckish.The price is on the high side, $18 for a cocktail. But I feel that it's worth the experience and it's a place to bring a girl for a chat.
Orgo
8 Raffles Avenue, #04-01, Esplanade-Theaters on the Bay, Roof Terrace,
Singapore 038982
http://www.orgo.sg/
No comments:
Post a Comment