
Just came back from a trading workshop by Conrad. Always learnt alot of trading stuffs from him. And when you thought everyone is saying that we have reached a bottom and the economy is starting to improve...... think again. This rally might be the biggest sucker rally. The scary picture hasn't been painted yet. Now people have been speculating whether it will be a "W" shaped recovery or a "U" shaped recovery. But now most probably it is going to be a "L" shaped recovery. Just imagine what L shape looks like. We are going to be stagnant for about 10 - 20 more years. Inflation is going to kill us, we are in a state of DEPRESSION. Every country in the world is now in recession, but the governments are just hiding the truth. Although the Sub-prime crisis is solved (or I assumed to be), there are still other crisis waiting to surface. What's next? Probably financial crisis again. More jobs lost. Thanks to those greedy banks.
Interestingly when we read the news, Singaporeans are still spending as if there is no recession. Just look at the number of people and their purchases at the computer fair (coming soon). Well, spending is a good thing as it stimulates the economy. But I wonder are we spending too much like the US? I think we are getting too complacent with our government.
US is not going to recover anytime soon. The worse scenario I painted that, US will go bankrupt. And this will lead to chaos in the world. Well a tiny piece of good news is that Asia is gonna be the next big player. And I'm sure everyone knows who will it be. (Hint: It's not Singapore).
Judging from the pesky trouble that North Korea is giving, or Pakistan. I can probably say that WAR is coming. But I don't know will it lead to World War 3. Neil will love it.
So are we still painting a beautiful picture?
*Disclaimer: I am not responsible whatsoever happens in the future or now from what I wrote. It is not an advise to trade.
No comments:
Post a Comment