Sunday, April 05, 2009

Mask


Haven't been blogging much of my daily life these days. Life just seem so monotonous. Bought this face mask from KOSE for $18 (U.P $35) thanks to last min lobang from Jenny. I haven't tried this Japanese brand before as you know, some facial products are really expensive. But this should be very well known to women. Anyway, so I read some reviews saying it is really good and since it's at a big discount, I asked my sister to grab one for me. Vain aren't I? Hahahha! Yes I'm a bit of vain for some reasons, but I have been trying to take care of my face as a good facial complexion means a good and lucky life. I'm not being superstitious, but in terms of face reading, you'll know some things about a person's life by looking at his/her facial features. You can tell by reading the face of a person whether he/she is currently or will go through good or bad fortune. As a cantonese saying goes: "Your ricebowl and congee depends on your front". So take good care of your face!

No comments: