It's better now, but still the pain is there. Well can't help it after such a long sweet relationship. Slowly I try to let go, but it's kind of difficult cause I still dream and think of you from time to time. I still care a lot for you, I hope you do to me also. I believe if a relationship is sweet, the ending should be a sweet one too. No hate or fear, just sweet. Truely then I'll let it go without regrets.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Long Road to Recovery
It's better now, but still the pain is there. Well can't help it after such a long sweet relationship. Slowly I try to let go, but it's kind of difficult cause I still dream and think of you from time to time. I still care a lot for you, I hope you do to me also. I believe if a relationship is sweet, the ending should be a sweet one too. No hate or fear, just sweet. Truely then I'll let it go without regrets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment