From someone's blog: "The client wasn't ready yet so we didn't go to client's office, thus, we didn't do much at all. ............. Well, I can say we nearly idled haha! Besides, I had lunch with .......... the one that I intended to write my post haha~ "
I would love to kill him someday. It's ok if you don't understand the above. It's a personal matter. KILL HIM!
Anyway today had breakfast with few of my classmates, and then visited my Vietnamese friend at the international fair who will be performing a dance, but was too late and missed it. Anyway Vietnam also have Chinese New Year celebration and their traditional clothes is somehow looks very similar to our Chinese traditional clothes. Anyway went to their booth and saw some of their Vietnamese stuff. Well I was offered a kind of dried black date. My friend took one too. Feeling curious what how does it taste like, I took a small bite. Suddenly after biting a bit of it, I saw one of my greatest nightmare. something while was wriggling the the fruit. MAGGOT!!!!! OMFG!! Quickly I spat out the small little nibble I took and threw the MAGGOT infested fruit away. OH MAN SO LUCKY! Rinsed my mouth with lots of water. I almost wanted to find Dettol to rinse. My friend said her's was fine. Hmm I wondered did she just ingested without knowing. Luckily I didn't pop the whole fruit into my mouth if not probably I would have rushed to the doctor for deworming pills.
Anyway tomorrow will be Chinese New Year Eve. So wish everyone Happy Lunar New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment