Saturday, January 05, 2008

2008

2007 has gone. Now 2008 has arrived. Reflecting back to 2007, it's an ending of one phase of life to a new phase in Singapore.

March 2007

ORD lo, finally after 2 years of some fun, company and most of it is just plain waste of time and shit. After that wanted to get a job but could find one in the biotech industry as it was a period where demand for lab techs was low. Got a temporary job in OCBC which made me learn the importance of being rich and it's time to invest for your retirement. It also made me see the greedy side of some people that chanced upon the death of their relatives to vie for their fortunes. Although I had to work everyday without any rest, there's great company to make us go on working. Plus also, lp came and stayed which made me very happy.

June

The first time that I flew overseas alone to meet lp in Macau for a holiday. Booking the flight and hotel without a travel agent gives you much freedom.

August
Start of my life in University. I didn't like it. I miss her. I got into depression. I never told anyone this. I hate going to NTU cause it's so damn far plus it's the dragon's baby which makes it even worse during rush hour. Picked myself up later. I still don't like the distance.

November

Exams period but I still went to Lp's graduation. Everyone says I'm crazy. But I calculated there's enough time to study when I'm back. So booked a ticket and spent some time with her. My first time sleeping in her home.

December

Woo Hoo! Exams over! Had a dinner gathering at Leroy's new house which is beautiful though it's abit too far from any public transportation. Missed Neil's and Ewan's birthday again this year. Flew to Hong Kong to stay for a while, how I wish I can stay there forever.

January 2008

Going to start school again. 4 years being a poor student is really long. I want to work and earn enough so I could invest more and lead a good life with her. Being apart in different countries is a painful thing. Especially compared to her peers where everyone is already working and earning their fat paycheck, I'm lagging behind alot. I'll have to work harder to achieve the financial freedom I want and be with LP.

No comments: