As for Jenny's tradition, we got her a night gown. Pretty nice, even the other girls were tempted to get one for themselves.
After dinner, the intention was to go Bugis for a movie, well don't know why we chanced upon some "interesting" movies showing at the golden mile complex. Haha the ticketing office was so old, it seems like buying a movie ticket in the 80s. And the movie is really cheap! $6! It's been a long time since I saw a $6 movie. The cinema was manned by old grandmas. The seats are decent with plenty of leg room. Initially, I was kind of afraid there's something on the seats but it was clean. Haha the girls were even more phobic that they dun even want to lie on backrest.
Watched Good Luck Chuck, it's a pretty funny movie while I guess the main draw is actually watching Jessica Alba stripping. But I guess the guys will be disappointed as you won't actually gonna see her in the buff. But it's a light hearted movie that makes you laugh, not really romantic, but funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment