Monday, August 06, 2007
First Day of School
My first day of school in NTU. Well, ended up late for the lecture but wasn't too bad cause it's just the first lecture, only a very brief introduction of lessons. Soon to come where those lectures that you can't even understand and process what the lecturer is talking about. Got 2 subjects exempted for my first semester! Woo Hoo. Explored the around NTU for some familiarization. Anyway , the food at Canteen A really sucks! YUCKS! Ate this bak chor mee, and I thought I had gone back to the days of outration food. The noodles are bland, the soup taste like drain water (I really wonder did they used the water from the canal). Yucks. Not a very gastronomic start in NTU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hee.. Blessed you are eating in Can A, if you tried Can B then ... it's worse liao. try some of the halls during dinner bah.
Post a Comment