Monday, January 15, 2007
Dental FFI
Today went for my Dental FFI at SAFTI. The appointment is at 8 am. Left my house at 7 am. Actually wanted to take the MRT to Boon Lay. But the train was really slow, by the time I reach Boon Lay MRT Station I'll be late. So I stopped at Jurong East MRT Station to take a cab. BUT NOT A CAB IN SIGHT!!!! WAH LAU. I went back to the station and took the train to BOON LAY AGAIN. But there have more taxis in sight. Reached SAFTI Military Institute to meet my other friend then go together. BUT the place was REALLY BIG. It's a LONGGGGGGGG walk to the medical centre in there. By the time we reached the dentistry, it's already 9 am. Luckily we still can see the dentist and get our medical cert. After that walked around Jurong Point before heading home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment