Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Duty

Stayed back in camp to do duty yesterday cause of a last minute change in the timing from the collecting unit. But not so bad as I always prepared with my toiletries when in camp. All I need is a bed for me to sleep in. Hahaha I sound like those vagabonds. My job is one of the most neglected one. I'm like a forgotten hero working in the shadows. Luckily there's a bed, just no bedsheet. Well at least can sleep la. Chatted with the guardroom personnels till late night then sleep till the next morning to do my range duty. Well had a really good sleep. Can see that my eyebags has slightly disappeared. Felt so refreshed!
Downloaded the new MSN messenger today called LIVE! messenger? Ok it's still the same features. Nothing much new. If you haven't upgraded your messenger, it's time to do so.

No comments: