Thursday, March 09, 2006

Passed Another Test

Took off today to go for driving lesson at 1 pm. Then drove around to familiarise with the different testing routes. There's a total of 10 Driving Routes! That's alot! Went through 5 routes before stopping at the Ubi testing centre to take my Final Theory Test. Studied abit for it dunno whether it's difficult or easy. Found the test quite easy although very tricky cause it's just testing your common sense again. I was praying to pass before clicking the 'submit' button and Whola! PASSED! Whew! Went down to the registration counter to book my practical driving test immediately but was told that I need a printed result slip. I thought the examiner said that the results will be captured in the system plus she said that the printer is down so have to go to the Traffic Police counter to get my results. @^%#%$!*%. Took a number 707, servicing number 651.. WAH LAO! Just as I started to wait the printer suddenly turned online. Hmmm funny. Went to test the printer to print my result, HEY It works!! LuCky! Then went to register for my driving test again. Wah the next test date is in August. That's a really long period of waiting time! Going to some indian restaurant to eat tomorrow!

No comments: