Saturday, February 18, 2006

A Day in Sentosa!

Woke up at 10.30 am today. Was supposed to wake up at 8.30 am, my bloody phone hanged at 7.30 am. So no alarm, shit I'm late. But never fear! The rest of my army friends who I'm meeting are late too haha. Took a cab to Harbourfront, then recieved a message asking me to buy big bottles of water. )&^&%%#. Lugged the heavy load to the bus interchange to meet them. Luckily I don't have to carry it to sentosa haha cause the rest of them have to carry it since I bought them. Heheh. Reached the beach there finding a nice spot for us to camp. It's a hot sunny day! The sand is sooo hot that it's burning your feet! Played beach volley ball with all 9 guys! Lol, they were desperately trying to find girls clad in bikinis to join. Well of course too bad they had no luck with it. As it's getting really hot, off we go into the the water! At about 3 plus it started to pour! CAT 1!! Packed up our stuffs and walked to the nearest shelter where we resumed our ball games in there. At 6 pm, the rain stopped and we packed up, hungry and tired back to Singapore for dinner and home......

Photos from Batman:


Welcome to Palawan Beach!


Playing beach ball


Ruiming playing witht the hammock


Into the water!


Someone's taking photos of girls lor!


Black clouds coming...


Toh Liang, Batman and me

No comments: