Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's Wednesday

Ho ho ho! Went shopping with mummy today with my 2 sisters. Well actually I was just going out just to buy a watch to replace my spoiled one. In fact 2 spoiled ones! The current old watch I was using just died as if it was short-circuited by an Electro Magnetic Pulse wave. (Hmmm is there some conspiracy of a new weapon of mass destruction?) The second watch which I got as a gift has some internal weather system, the inside of the watch is condensing with water droplets! Even after I opened it up and cleaned it away, it condenses again after a while! AMAZING, I can't even see what time it is LOL. Maybe there will be moss growing in it also hahhaha! Anyway it's send back to the manufacture's repair shop now.
Well bought a calculator watch which I think will be useful in my work as I always have to do calculations. Many of the times I have to face the horror of calculating large amounts of ammo when I forgot to bring a calculator along with me! Seemingly I can do mental calculations a bit faster than usual now *laughs*.
Walked to bugis, mostly buying books and Food. Shopping with my mum always ends up with lot of food. Munch Munch!
Yesterday's weather isn't so good. The air was still and stale that I was sweating like hell at home and almost gasping for air. Having a sore throat now plus bloodly thirsty the whole day, maybe getting the flu virus. Took some medication, hope will be fine tomorrow!

No comments: