Came home pretty shagged on Saturday morning cause I just finished my last guard duty for the month. Reached home had a REALLY good bath cause every time after duty come back so smelly. Then had a light sleep. In the late afternoon about 3 pm, went to the ANE camp for a visit. Well when I reached there they were starting their station games. So as always I'll prowl all the stations for a visit. Wah I regret going to the butter hill station. Got hugged by so many people who are already soaked in a combination of butter, oil, soap, mud and other stuffs you might not want to know lol. MY CLOTHES ARE ALL DIRTY and I didn't bring any extra clothes cause I thought I'll be there for awhile only. Argg. In the end went to wash off all the dirt and waited for it to dry while being half-naked....
However I felt that this camp had quite a few problems I dun wish to say. All the seniors who are there have the same thought as mine. Great Minds think alike! Well however we are just outsiders so we can't do anything unless requested by the committee members. There's a few tears shed by some unhappy comm members, but I'm sure everything's ok. To the poor girl: I'm sure now you do know abt your weakness, but I hope that you'll try to change yourself to be more optimistic, although you can't change your character, but you can change your habits. Dun give up so easily! After that went back home after midnight as I have some impt stuffs to do the next Morning... Hehehe but in the end after I left we seniors DID something that we hope will improve every screwed up stuffs hehhe.
No comments:
Post a Comment