Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Never ever say "I Don't Know"

After being posted to department, we need to always be careful when we speak to our Supervisor in there. Never ever say "I don't Know" to him cause you might never lived to see the next beautiful day again. One time he's smiling, the next thing you know he will be shouting at you until you go crazy. This was what happened today to one of my colleague during fall-in:

Sup: Where's person A?
Poor NSF: He told me he reported sick.
Sup: What clinic?
Poor NSF: I don't know (DANG DANG DANG DANG! THE END!)
Sup: Call him (Getting very HOT)
Poor NSF: (Realised he didn't bring his handphone along) OH! I forgot my Handphone!
Sup: WHAT THE HELL! YOU ^)&^$(*^()*&&%^%#^! I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY DEPT, GET OUT! I'M POSTING YOU OUT! GO AND CLEAR YOUR OFF AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!
Poor NSF: ...........(went to office to take his leave)

Everyone present in the falling in parade was totally shocked and startled by this sudden thunder. Took us a few seconds before recovering our senses. Somehow he's violent personality is triggered by these 3 words. He can really crap and joke with us at times but when it comes to work he's a different person esp when he hears the 3 forbidden words. Well I got a lecture from him also for telling him the wrong work plan for the day. Hell the plan was actually changed yesterday last minute and I wasn't informed at all! How would I know??!! Then started telling me some bedtime stories like what I experienced during the days in Kemin. ARGG! It's not everyday that I can know EVERYTHING you know?

No comments: