Seem to see rain these few days. Went for dinner with Ryan, Ivy and Peishan on Friday. Just nice he messaged me during fall out. I was about to make my way home cause it's raining and confirm you can't see any stars. So didn't make my way to NP.
Today went to Plaza Singapura to have lunch with Yanru after so many declined requests by me cause was too busy to meet up with her. She does look different after she rebonded her hair. I think a person's hair make up of 70% of his/her outlook. Just a different hairstyle, with hair and botak does make a person look differently! I'm gald the botak days are over! Then later met up with Neil at orchard. Such a coincidence that he's in orchard too when I called him. Apparently he just taking a walk there after some Air Force Anniversary Run.
Somehow I'm back to the days of gaming again after the incident. Back to where I started?
No comments:
Post a Comment