Saturday, January 29, 2005

Nice Treat From Aldrick

Back from lunch at Suntec! Well in fact from Orchard haha. Met the guys at Suntec at 2.30 pm, was a bit late but it doesn't really matter as they haven't made up their mind on what to eat. Finally we settled at the Soup Restaurant at the basement. Ordered a set for 3. The food was good, I think the ginger samsui chicken was nice. I think it's their popular dish as I see every different set meal had this dish in it. Anyway it's Aldrick's treat haha thanks! After lunch walked around then head to bugis to send Aldrick home, then went on to Sunshine Plaza to look at some anime DVDs and stuff. This is another place where you can get anime DVDs and other cute accessories such as trading cards, keychain, figurines etc and also my favourite gundam toys though now I'm too lazy to fix them as painting them is a very taxing job especially cleaning up the airbrush using tinner (It's not very good for health). Bought my toy magazine for March issue. After that went on to Orchard HMV to sample David Tao's new CD. Not bad, I think I shall wait for a while, maybe got new gimmick for the same cd like bonus MTVs.

No comments: