12/05/04
Well finally the presentation is over. It's a good feeling although it's actually the least stressful presentation we had. Haha Kisa, always be prepared for the unexpected, remember that ok? lol. Anyway after that went out with Weching and Patsy to Orchard where they watched their Van Helsing and I was waiting for them to finish their movie for 3 hours!!! Spent my time in Taka reading while waiting. Now I know the what time Japanese school girls will show up in orchard and what time other school ends lol. Later in the night had dinner with Yingfang, Weiching, Dawson and errm tong li?(Sorry I forgot your name!!) at Sketches. Ate once or twice there before. I like Sketches, espcially where you can design your own pasta and the serving is actually quite big so it's actually quite value for money. Next dinner with dear please!
13/05/04
Watched Troy today. It's a great film, although I feel that it's not really epic compared to LOTR. I just wanted to say...........ORLANDO BLOOM IS A BLOODY BASTARD!!!! SUCKS I TELL YOU!!! He can only act in LOTR AND NOTHING ELSE!!
What's delightful is I had a really good dinner with Lance today. We were celebrating his diploma with merit and my days in NS soon. We had yaki-niku, a totally japanese bbq at hotel meridian beside PS. And OMG the beef there is DELICIOUS!!! It's the first time I had tasted such delicious assortment of beef and also OX tongue which is super delicious! Of course such delicious meal often comes with a price. It's 44 bucks per person. Haahahaha this kind is those long long time eat once only. AMAI!! (Sweet!)
No comments:
Post a Comment